Now with 2-Speed Motor
With a noise level of only 45 dB(A), the NBV 220 is excellent for daytime cleaning or cleaning any congested or occupied public areas. Cord-free operation improves productivity significantly and eliminates accidents commonly associated with power cords such as tripping over them or getting electrical shocks due to improper care. With a 3 gallon capacity the NBV 290 offers plenty of capacity.
The 250 watt vacuum motor coupled with a run time of 75 minutes on low (55 minutes on high) ensures plenty of power to get the job done; the battery provides stable power over the entire discharge. The 36 volt lithium ion battery can be interchanged between all of our battery vacuums and charges in only 2.5 hours. The on/off switch and battery status are conveniently located on the front of the machine for the operator to see at all times.
When equipped with a HEPA-FLO bag, the filtration is 0.3 micron @ 99.97% efficiency, improving indoor air quality and reducing dust in the facility.
At 20 pounds, the NBV 290 incorporates all the features of our popular and very innovative PVR 390 vacuum including a structural foam tank for durability and built-in cart allowing easy transport of a second battery should it be required.
- Outstanding for daytime cleaning
- The 3 gallon tank offers plenty of capacity
- A 250 watt vacuum motor and run time of 45 minutes ensures there is plenty of power to get the job done
- The 36 volt lithium ion battery can be interchanged between both units, it charges in 2.5 hours.
- Built in cart for transporting small items or a second battery